During a Santa Fe Valentine’s Day, love is in the air! The beautiful capital of New Mexico is an ideal destination for couples looking to enjoy quality time together. Prepare to fall in love with each other and this fantastic city as you try our fabulous date ideas for a Santa Fe Valentine’s Day to remember!
Find even more ways to spend a Santa Fe Valentine’s Day in our free Vacation Guide! It’s filled with all the best local recommendations for activities and attractions you and your sweetie won’t want to miss.
The Best Things to Do For a Santa Fe Valentine’s Day
Plan a Romantic Dinner
Many of Santa Fe’s restaurants are nationally recognized! Why not treat your significant other with a memorable, romantic meal that they will always remember? Here are just a few popular options we’re sure you’ll love for your Valentine’s Day dinner.
- Santacafe Restaurant and Bar: A favorite of locals and visiting celebrities, Santacafe is a fine dining icon of Santa Fe! They serve a variety of meal options ranging from filets, seafood, and New Mexican delicacies.
- Geronimo: This delectable restaurant has made the list of Top 100 Restaurants in America! It is built into a historic Borrego House that was built in 1756, also giving it a historic charm. The eclectic menu is always changing with the seasons, so you’re guaranteed fresh selections each time you visit.
- Cafe Pasqual’s: For a more casual experience, you’ll love this vibrant and colorful cafe! Focusing on seasonal and organic ingredients, Pasqual’s is a great place to enjoy memorable food in a fun and inviting atmosphere.
Visit a Spa or Hot Spring
Nothing fans the flames of romance quite like a day of pampering. It gives you and your loved one a chance to relax and unwind while enjoying each other’s company. During your visit to Santa Fe, be sure to indulge in one of these de-stressing spas.
- Absolute Nirvana Spa and Gardens: Located in the gardens of the Madeleine Inn, this peaceful spa offers a wide range of services including facials, massages, and full body treatments.
- The Spa at Loretto: This luxurious oasis is known as the #4 Best Hotel Spa in the U.S. They take a holistic approach to the art of massage therapy and are dedicated to the healing of the mind, body, and spirit.
- Ojo Caliente: Boasting 11 pools ranging from 80-109 degrees, Ojo Caliente is one of the oldest natural health resorts in America. The geothermal mineral waters are known for their healing properties that can remedy immune system issues, skin conditions, and more! It’s a tranquil and one-of-a-kind experience you won’t soon forget.
Interested in more ways to relax? Take a look at our full list of New Mexico hot springs right now!
Explore the Art of Canyon Road
The half-mile stretch known as Canyon Road is one of the best shopping and art experiences in New Mexico. From art galleries, restaurants, and boutiques, you and your date will find a neverending list of things to do. Fall in love as you stroll down the street hand-in-hand and soak in the adobe architecture, old-world charm, and fascinating shops.
Enjoying a Santa Fe Valentine’s Day Retreat? Stay With Us at Casa Escondida
For romantic lodging you won’t soon forget, stay the night in our charming bed and breakfast in the New Mexican countryside. Our prime location provides guests with a quiet, peaceful, and scenic setting while also placing you just minutes from Santa Fe and Taos. The lovely guestrooms are ideal for couples and boast all the modern amenities you desire in a comfortable stay. Before you embark on your daily adventures, be sure to enjoy a full gourmet breakfast in our sunny breakfast room each morning. Book your stay at Casa Escondida today! Don’t forget to download your free copy of our Vacation Guide for local activities and attractions you won’t want to miss out on!