One of the Best Pet Friendly Hotels Near Santa Fe & Taos
Casa Escondida Bed and Breakfast offers Chimayo, New Mexico, pet friendly lodging, an elegant alternative to a pet friendly hotel in Santa Fe or Taos. At Casa Escondida, we understand how important it is for you to travel with your pet. We are one of the only pet friendly hotels in Santa Fe to help make your vacation enjoyable. Unlike other pet friendly hotels near Santa Fe, we gladly provide travel accommodations for guest pets, as well as their humans. We are pleased to provide puppy-perks. Upon arrival at our B&B, you will discover a delectable doggie treat awaiting you in your room. During your stay, you can indulge in our “bottomless bag of biscuits”. Just ask your human for refills.
Our Chimayo, New Mexico, Pet Friendly Accommodation Guidelines
- Have your human make arrangements for your arrival in advance by calling: 1-505-351-4805.
- Did you forget your doggie bed? Let us know. We have a little rug that we can put in your room during your stay.
- Unfortunately, you can not join the humans for breakfast in the main house.
- If you’re the type of pup that can’t resist getting on the bed, let us know. We are happy to provide you with a puppy-proof, bed cover that will keep our beds neat and clean.
- Please make sure that your immunizations are current and that you are “flea-free”.
- You should be a contender for the “congeniality” award. It is required that all of our pet guests be both pet and people friendly.
- We can accommodate pets in 5 of our 9 guestrooms (Sun Room, Casita, Uno Garden Room, Dos Garden Room, Sage Room).
- We are located on 6 acres, and we sit ¼ mile off of the road. We still recommend, however, that you keep your human on a leash. This is a rural setting, and the grounds are not completely fenced. We do not want you to get lost or to encounter any “local” dogs that may occasionally stray onto the property.
- Don’t forget to clean up during your walk. Do you need plastic bags? No problem – just ask.
- Bring your own food and bowls.
- Keep your human in your room with you while housekeeping services are being provided. This may also be a good time to take your human for a walk.
- Make sure that your human does not leave you unattended in the guestroom (during breakfast is fine) or in their vehicle or placed on a tie-out.
- No pet deposit is charged, but you should be on your best behavior. Your human is responsible for any damage, injury or annoyance that you may cause.
- Please see our policy page for the complete pet policy legalese.
- There is a lodging fee of $15 per pet, per night.