Offering wonderful views of the beautiful Sangre de Cristo and Jemez Mountains, our B&B is surrounded by Northern New Mexico’s beautiful wine country. We provide both peaceful seclusion and a convenient location near to the many intriguing attractions and activities of the area. We are just 15 minutes from Espanola, 35 minutes from Santa Fe, 50 minutes from Taos, and 1.5 hours from the airport in Albuquerque.
Directions from Albuquerque
- From Albuquerque, take I-25 North to exit # 276 (a few miles South of Santa Fe)
- Turn Left at the end of the exit ramp to go NORTH on Hwy 599 (travel approx. 13 miles)
- At the split, exit to the left, going North on Hwy 84/285 (towards Espanola)
- Travel to Hwy 503 East. Turn right at the light (East towards Nambe) onto Hwy 503. Travel approximately 7 miles to Hwy 98.
- Turn Left onto Hwy 98 and travel into Chimayo. Hwy 98 will end at Hwy 76 (approx. 3 1/2 miles).
- Turn Left onto Hwy 76Travel 1/3 mile to the first road on the right. This is County Road 100 (just past Trujillo’s Weaving).
- Make a hard right turn (almost a U-turn) onto CR 100. Travel approximately 1/4 mile. On the left, you will see a white post with a small yellow sign for Casa Escondida B&B. Turn left onto our private lane. Because we are 1/4 mile off of CR 0100, the B&B is not visible from CR 100 but come on back. Just follow our lane back to the circular turnaround in front of the B&B and come on in!
Directions from Chama & Abiquiu
- Travel South on Hwy 84 to the town of Espanola (Hwy 84 and Hwy 285 will merge).
- Turn left on Fairview (credit union, gas stations, etc. are at this large intersection).
- Travel across the river.
- At the traffic light, turn Right on Riverside Drive.
- Travel to Hwy 76 and turn left (just past the Kentucky Fried Chicken, which is on the right).
- Travel 7 ½ miles on Hwy 76, turn left on County Road 100.
- Stay to the FAR right when making this left turn (otherwise you will be on the road that runs parallel to CR 100).
- Travel ¼ mile and turn left onto our driveway (gravel lane), where you will see a white post with small yellow sign for Casa Escondida.
- Follow our driveway all the way back to the circular turnaround in front of the B&B.