New Mexico Elopement Packages
The most romantic New Mexico elopement packages
Elope or Renew Your Vows in the Beautiful Land of Enchantment
Skip the elaborate wedding planning and let us help make your visions of your special day a reality! Our New Mexico elopement package is the perfect way to tie the knot and enjoy a beautiful and intimate wedding that you’ll cherish for a lifetime.Our historic bed & breakfast in the quaint village of Chimayo, NM, boasts a romantic setting to exchange or renew your vows.
We will provide everything you need to make your ceremony and reception as seamless and enjoyable as possible. Leave the planning to us! That way, you and your beloved can spend more time focusing on each other rather than stressing over guest lists, caterers, or finding a photographer.
What Our New Mexico Elopement Package Includes:
- Choose the location for your ceremony at Casa Escondida B&B. The deck of our Vista Room offers beautiful mountain views. The patio area of our Sun Room is surrounded by a delightful little garden. Our living room is warm & inviting and features a kiva fireplace or perhaps you prefer the deck of our Casita, which delights with its pasture views.
- Bouquet & Boutonniere
- Sparkling cider toast
- Petite wedding cake
- Wedding officiant (also the innkeeper)
- On-site photography of your ceremony, provided by a staff member
- $50 gift certificate for your wedding dinner at the renowned Rancho de Chimayo Restaurant
- Two witnesses for your ceremony
- Keepsake wedding photos, which are provided to you via a downloadable file
- Two hand-crafted Casa Escondida B&B coffee mugs as a wedding memento
* Save $100 by adding a minimum of a 2-night stay
Add a minimum of a 2-night stay in our Chimayo Bed & Breakfast, when booking your elopement package and receive a $100 discount on your elopement package. Our beautiful guest rooms are adorned with traditional Southwest decor and features you won’t find anywhere else. Revel in your newlywed bliss in front of your bedside kiva fireplace or enjoy your daily breakfast on the shaded porch overlooking the vast meadows and Sandia mountains. It’s a simple and romantic alternative to other honeymoon destinations and allows you and your new spouse to make memories that you’ll always cherish.
In addition, we are happy to accommodate up to a maximum of 10 additional guests (including any children) at the ceremony for an additional $25 per person, if arranged in advance! The entire elopement package is booked as a 1-hour event. There is a fee of $300 per hour, for any event that exceeds 1 hour.
Marriage License Requirements
Both parties must be present to apply for the marriage license at any New Mexico County Courthouse. The fee is $25 and payment must be made via cash or check (no credit cards).
Both parties must have 2 of any of the 4 following pieces of ID:
- Original social security card
- Original birth certificate
- Valid driver’s license
- Valid passport
Note – one of the two forms of ID must be a photo ID.
The marriage license will be issued while you wait at the time of application. The license will be valid for 60 days after it is issued.