The Most Romantic New Mexico Elopement Package
Elope or Renew Your Vows in the Beautiful Land of Enchantment
Skip the elaborate wedding planning and let us help make your visions of your special day a reality! Our New Mexico elopement package is the perfect way to tie the knot and enjoy a beautiful and intimate wedding that you’ll cherish for a lifetime.
Our historic bed & breakfast in the quaint village of Chimayo, NM, boasts a romantic setting to exchange or renew your vows. We will provide everything you need to make your ceremony and reception as seamless and enjoyable as possible. Leave the planning to us! That way, you and your beloved can spend more time focusing on each other rather than stressing over guest lists, caterers, or finding a photographer.
What Our New Mexico Elopement Package Includes:
- Your choice of one of four locations at Casa Escondida B&B: the deck of our Vista Room with beautiful mountain views, the garden patio area of our Sun Room, our warm and inviting living room with a kiva fireplace, or the deck of our Casita with pasture views
- Sparkling cider toast
- Petite wedding cake
- Wedding officiant (also the innkeeper)
- On-site photography of your ceremony, provided by a staff member
- $75 gift certificate for your wedding dinner at the renowned Rancho de Chimayo Restaurant
- Two witnesses for your ceremony
- Keepsake wedding photos, which are unedited and provided to you via a downloadable file
- Two hand-crafted Casa Escondida B&B coffee mugs as a wedding memento
Total Package Price: $650
Couples will also enjoy a minimum of one night in our Chimayo bed & breakfast in the room of their choice (not included in total package price). Our beautiful guest rooms are adorned with traditional Southwest decor and features you won’t find anywhere else. Revel in your newlywed bliss in front of your bedside kiva fireplace or enjoy your daily breakfast on the shaded porch overlooking the vast meadows and Sandia mountains. It’s a simple and romantic alternative to other honeymoon destinations and allows you and your new spouse to make memories that you’ll always cherish.
* Please note: If couples are unable to book the required one-night stay, the elopement package price will be $700. In addition, we are happy to accommodate up to a maximum of 10 additional guests (including children) at the ceremony for an additional $20/person, if arranged in advance!
We also welcome the opportunity to help you plan all of your honeymoon activities!
Start Planning Your Chimayo Elopement or Vow Renewal Today
Interested in more information about one of the best elopement packages in New Mexico? Call Casa Escondida about your big day and we will help you with all of the planning!
Marriage License Requirements
Both parties must be present to apply for the marriage license at the Rio Arriba County Courthouse. The fee is $25 and payment must be made via cash or check (no credit cards).
Both parties must have 2 of any of the 4 following pieces of ID:
- Original social security card
- Original birth certificate
- Valid driver’s license
- Valid passport
Note – one of the two forms of ID must be a photo ID.
The marriage license will be issued while you wait at the time of application. The license will be valid for 60 days after it is issued.