After the busy and joyful merriment of the holidays, we can think of no better way to relax and unwind than to visit the top New Mexico Hot Springs. Luckily for us, there are at least five amazing New Mexico hot springs near our Bed and Breakfast. Hot springs are one of New Mexico’s top natural attractions and have their origins in volcanic aquifers beneath the earth’s surface.
New Mexico hot springs offer our guests a unique way to indulge in a little TLC, and these relaxing soaks are paired perfectly with our Bed and Breakfast. Our cozy Inn is located i the charming town of Chimayó, midway between the thriving city of Santa Fe and the stunning beauty of Taos. Our Inn offers the perfect blend of intimate and comfortable lodging, providing you exactly the respite you’re craving. The New Year is nearly here – book your room at our northern New Mexico Bed and Breakfast today!
5 New Mexico Hot Springs to Visit in 2022
Thanks to the active geothermal activity in New Mexico, the Land of Enchantment is a great place to enjoy a relaxing soak. Not only are the soothing waters relaxing, but they also have legendary healing properties.
Jemez Springs is one of the most popular places for New Mexico hot springs. Jemez Springs is just about 90 minutes from our Inn. There, you’ll find a number of wonderful springs in which to relax, including some out in the middle of New Mexico’s stunning natural surroundings. Some pools are only open seasonally, so be sure to check on their accessibility before you travel.
There are plenty more New Mexico Hot Springs around the state, too, including those offering resort-like experiences and which are open year-round. We’ve included a list of five of the best near our New Mexico Bed and Breakfast.
- Ojo Caliente Mineral Springs is one of the top-rated New Mexico hot springs. This resort is the only spot in the world to find four kinds of mineral-enriched water including Lithia, iron, soda, and arsenic – waters that are considered beneficial for a variety of conditions. There’s also a delicious restaurant on-site, as well as other healing and indulgent treatments worth experiencing.
- Located right in Santa Fe, the Ten Thousand Waves Spa is inspired by the great Japanese mountain hot springs. However, instead of a spring, the waters here are sourced from a 900-foot deep well. Each of the nine outdoor hot tubs reflects a sense of serenity that is perfect for melting all of your worries away. Your admission will also include access to the saunas, sun decks, cold plunge, and more. During your visit, be sure to check out their Izanami Restaurant which features authentic Japanese cuisine.
- The San Antonio Hot Springs near Los alamos is one of the most popular natural New Mexico hot springs, and it’s for a good reason! Located within the beauty of Santa Fe National Forest, this spring is surrounded by some of the most awe-inspiring scenery in the state. It’s one of the New Mexico hot springs that you’ll have to hike into, but the short 0.6 mile trek is more than worth it. It’s only open seasonally, so be sure to check conditions before venturing out to this hot spring.
- Relax, rejuvenate, and renew at Jemez Springs Bath House! This unique spa provides hot or cold mineral baths and a wide variety of spa services such as body scrubs, waxing, and other cosmetology services.
- Jemez Hot Springs, formerly known as Giggling Springs, is home to therapeutic mineral water pools made from ancient seawater that originates deep beneath the Valles Caldera National Park & Preserve. The temperatures range from 102 to 105 degrees Fahrenheit, making it easy to relax and forget all about your worries.
The Best Northern New Mexico Bed and Breakfast
If you’re ready for a much-needed getaway in the new year, you can’t beat the wonderful accommodations at our New Mexico Bed and Breakfast. We’re centrally located in northern New Mexico, so you can enjoy the very best of this area, including the top New Mexico hot springs.
Our ideal location in the countryside of Northern New Mexico places you in a quiet and undisturbed setting without sacrificing convenience to local attractions such as Santa Fe, Jemez Springs, and Taos. During your stay with us, you’ll also enjoy traditional Southwestern accommodations, unparalleled hospitality, and a delicious breakfast served fresh to you each morning.
If sinking into the soothing hot waters of New Mexico hot springs sounds like something you want to do in the new year, then it’s time you plan to visit us. Book your next getaway at our New Mexico Bed and Breakfast today.