If you’re looking for cozy romantic getaways in New Mexico, you’ve found the very best of them! Our Bed and Breakfast, located in the quaint town of Chimayó, has long been considered one of the most romantic getaways in New Mexico, with couples celebrating marriages, anniversaries, birthdays, and other special occasions, along with time spent in the refreshing beauty of northern New Mexico.
Though our New Mexico Bed and Breakfast is romantic any time of year, it’s particularly so during the winter. There’s a certain magic in the air, and couple with fewer crowds in the area, winter offers the perfect excuse to cuddle up with your sweetheart in our cozy guest rooms.
There’s no need to leave the cozy confines of our Bed and Breakfast, but if you do, we’re well-situated for you to enjoy the very best of northern New Mexico. From the bustling restaurants and museums of Santa Fe to the stunning beauty of Taos, it won’t take you long to fall in love with this spectacular place. There truly is no better place for romantic getaways in New Mexico. Book your room at our Bed and Breakfast today!
Romantic Getaways in New Mexico Start Here
When it comes to romantic getaways in New Mexico, there’s nothing that beats the tranquil, semi-remote getaway that you’ll find at Casa Escondida Bed and Breakfast. We have everything you need to make your getaway a memorable one. Our Bed and Breakfast is situated on 6 beautiful acres in Northern New Mexico and is set up perfectly to provide you a welcoming place to relax, unwind, and spend some quality time with your sweetheart.
As you arrive at our luxury Bed and Breakfast, you’ll immediately feel your tension ease and feel the gentle beckoning of mother nature. We’re located ideally for an exciting winter retreat if you’re craving adventure – but also just remote enough so that you’ll feel an entire world away from our often busy and overscheduled lives.
Casa Escondida Bed and Breakfast is located in the small and charming town of Chimayó, home to the famed Santuario de Chimayó. It’s away from the busy pace of Santa Fe and Albuquerque, but still close enough to enjoy a dose of the city when you crave it – such as for romantic dinners out, or trips to the newest museum exhibits. Our property is surrounded by the breathtaking beauty of the Jemez and Sangre de Cristo Mountain Ranges and is just a short drive from Taos.
If you’re looking to add something special to your romantic getaways in New Mexico, consider booking one of our specials or packages. You can relax while we take care of the details. Add to all of this our cozy, luxurious guest rooms and amenities, and it’s no wonder our Bed and Breakfast consistently ranks as one of the most romantic getaways in New Mexico.
Things to do Near Our New Mexico Bed and Breakfast
We know that most people who come to our Inn for romantic getaways in New Mexico are looking for a cozy place to curl up, relax, and unwind with their special someone. Not everyone is looking for big adventures and busy getaways. However, if you want to plan a little bit of adventure while you’re here, there are plenty of options. And, after all, they always say the couple that plays together stays together!
There are various great things to do in northern New Mexico during the winter, from charming sleigh rides to thrilling snowmobile rides through snow-laden forests. Here are just a few of our favorites.
- Go skiing! Some of the best skiing in New Mexico is within a 90-minute drive of our Bed and Breakfast in Santa Fe, making us a truly great place to base your ski vacations.
- Visit the top Santa Fe museums! If you pick up a museum pass, you can get admission to two to four different museums for just $75, not to mention other great discounts and offers! This winter is a great time to explore these museums, as there will be far fewer visitors in town, leaving you more time to enjoy.
- Warm up and let yourself relax in the healing waters of Ojo Caliente Mineral Hot Springs. It’s back open and welcoming guests!
- With fewer crowds in time, it’s a great time to explore Santa Fe’s bustling food scene. Dine at the top Santa Fe restaurants and enjoy the one-of-a-kind flavors this city is known for.
- If you’re in town this January, attend the annual WinterBrew Fest in Santa Fe. Otherwise, spend a day or two sampling the area’s top breweries or wineries.
Of course, you’re always welcome to get cozy and do nothing while you’re here staying with us, too. Either way, it won’t take you long to see why our New Mexico Bed and Breakfast is the best place to enjoy romantic getaways in New Mexico. Book your room with us today!