New Mexico recently announced that the state is now open again to travelers, and we’re thrilled! If you’ve been looking for a beautiful change of scenery and a relaxing escape, you’ll find nothing compares to our Bed and Breakfast near Santa Fe. Casa Escondida Bed and Breakfast is nestled on 6 scenic acres in northern New Mexico, between the popular getaway destinations of Taos, Santa Fe, and Albuquerque.
At our Bed and Breakfast near Santa Fe, guests enjoy the awe-inspiring views of the Sangre de Cristo and Jemez Mountain ranges, 9 uniquely decorated guest rooms, 5 of which are pet-friendly, and a welcoming ambiance that is anything but ordinary. Our Bed and Breakfast near Santa Fe is far enough from the cities to escape the crowds and noise, but close enough to enjoy the best of each before retiring to the scenic beauty of our Inn.
In short, our Bed and Breakfast near Santa Fe is the perfect place to relax, unwind, and immerse yourself in the breathtaking beauty of New Mexico. Give yourself the safe getaway you’ve been longing for this spring, and book a room at our Bed and Breakfast near Santa Fe today!
The Best Bed and Breakfast near Santa Fe
Casa Escondida Bed and Breakfast is located in the charming town of Chimayó, best known for its historic Santuario de Chimayó and the annual pilgrimage that takes place here over the Holy Weekend surrounding Good Friday and Easter Sunday. Now is the perfect time to book your rooms for the Holy Weekend, before we don’t have any space left for this incredible event. While visiting the Santuario truly is a wonderful part of any visit to Chimayó, the bigger reason to come here is to surround yourself with scenic beauty and the peaceful tranquility only New Mexico can provide.
From the moment you arrive at our Bed and Breakfast near Santa Fe, you’ll realize that a stay here is unlike anything you’ve ever experienced before. We’re far from a traditional hotel experience, too. Each of our 9 guest rooms is uniquely appointed with traditional New Mexican decor, a spacious layout, and all the amenities you crave. In the morning, wake up to the mouthwatering aromas of a Southwest-inspired breakfast, made fresh for you in our kitchen daily. It’s a great way to fuel up for your days’ worth of adventures in the area.
In addition to offering you a safe, clean, and welcoming getaway, we also offer a range of getaway packages at our Bed and Breakfast near Santa Fe. Whether you prefer a romantic hideaway or a vacation full of adventure, you’ll find the perfect vacation package for you.
Our Favorite Things to do in Santa Fe
Now that cities like Santa Fe are reopening, we’re getting excited for the year ahead. There are so many great things to do in Santa Fe, and it’s all just over 30 minutes from our Bed and Breakfast. Whether you’re looking for outdoor adventure, great foodie finds, or cultural experiences in the many museums in Santa Fe, you won’t run out of things to do!
Here are just a few of our favorite things to do in Santa Fe:
- Art lovers absolutely love Santa Fe, and for good reason. Wander along Canyon Road, and you’ll see why! The area is home to an incredible array of art galleries (over 100!), where you’ll find everything from jewelry and pottery to sculptures and paintings, and even cultural treasures like hand-woven Navajo rugs and Southwestern wood carvings.
- Visit the Santa Fe Plaza, the city’s cultural hub. Many of the city’s most historic buildings, like the Palace of the Governors or the San Miguel Mission, are here. It’s also a great place to find markets, free concerts, and more, once it’s safe to do so again.
- Santa Fe is a foodie’s paradise – so not only should you try to eat as many Santa Fe Restaurants as possible, but you should probably arrange for a food tour as well.
- Visit Santa Fe’s incredible museums, like the Museum of International Folk Art, the Georgia O’Keefe Museum, and the New Mexico Museum of Art.
- The Santa Fe Farmers Market, which is open throughout the year, is an incredible place to stimulate your senses and shop for locally-made goods.
- Head outdoors and explore some of the incredible attractions in the area, such as Bandelier National Monument.
- Get out for some hiking or biking in the area. There are extensive trail networks in the area, including the famed Dale Ball Trail Network which leaves from downtown Santa Fe.
- Visit some of the historic landmarks in town, such as the famed Loretto Chapel or the San Miguel Chapel, the oldest church in the country.
- Visit the breweries and wineries around Santa Fe and northern New Mexico.
- During the winter, head up to Ski Santa Fe for an exciting day on the slopes. If it’s not ski season, we recommend heading up the Sandia Peak Aerial Tramway for breathtaking views of Northern New Mexico.
We’ve barely made a dent in all of the incredible things to do in Santa Fe, but this should be enough to get you started. Give yourself some time away this winter or spring, and book your room at our Bed and Breakfast near Santa Fe today!