In recent years, elopements have become a leading choice for couples seeking to marry. If you’ve been considering a New Mexico elopement, there’s no better destination to choose than our New Mexico Bed and Breakfast. Not only is choosing a New Mexico elopement at a place like Casa Escondida considerably more affordable than a traditional large wedding, but it’s also so much more intimate, personalized, and truly reflective of the couple on their special day.
We offer the perfect New Mexico elopement package for your affair, which includes everything you need for a successful day together. We take care of all the details for you, so you don’t have to worry about anything but the love you share with your partner.
When the day is done, and you’re ready to celebrate the beginnings of your new life together, our hacienda-like Inn offers the perfect place to snuggle up with your sweetheart. If you’re interested in planning your New Mexico elopement, contact our Bed and Breakfast today for more information.
Plan the Best New Mexico Elopement
There’s just something about the stunning, wide-open landscapes and rural simplicity of the northern New Mexico landscape that sets the perfect stage for a New Mexico elopement. Perhaps it’s because these exquisite landscapes make you feel as though you have the entire world to yourself. Whatever you find appealing about a New Mexico elopement, we’re thrilled you’re here and considering our New Mexico Bed and Breakfast.
To ease the stress of planning a New Mexico elopement, we offer couples an elopement package that feels anything but ordinary. Rather than focusing on the busy details of the day, such as which flowers to get and where, who to hire as your officiant, and more, we take care of every detail so you can focus on enjoying the moment and making lasting memories together. We even help you get what you need to get your local marriage license, so the day goes as smoothly as possible!
Included in our New Mexico elopement package are the following:
Get Romantic at our New Mexico Bed and Breakfast
Our northern New Mexico Bed and Breakfast isn’t only an excellent place for your New Mexico elopement, it’s also a fantastic place to renew your vows, celebrate your honeymoon, and all other special occasions we encounter throughout our lives. We offer an excellent and restful place for making memories that will stay with you throughout your lives together.
If you do add on that remarkable two-night stay – and really, why would you not? – then we’d love to help you enjoy some of the best things to do nearby as you begin your lives together. Here are just a few of our favorite things to do in New Mexico, all within an easy drive of our charming Inn.
- What could be more luxuriant and intimate than a private soak in world-renowned New Mexico hot springs? Several volcanic aquifers flow beneath the ground in our area, and when those waters rise to the surface, they create revitalizing hot springs that contain incredible healing minerals.
- Head to Santa Fe for the day and visit some of our favorite museums. At the same time, you’re there, wine and dine your sweetheart at least once at the leading Santa Fe restaurants.
- Also not far from us is Taos, a stunning city full of bright colors practically designed to be a departure from the everyday world. What more fitting place to pass a part of your own memorable getaway? Here are some of our favorite things to do in Taos.
- How about a little stargazing? New Mexico has some of the darkest skies in the country – and on a crystal clear night, nothing beats gazing up at the expanse of our universe.
- Enjoy the healing and relaxing therapies at local New Mexico spas.
- Sit back and relax on our property, enjoying a gorgeous sunset as it dapples the New Mexican landscape in its signature light.